Not much to say, it’s a chocolate cake! For me, it tastes best when the outside is a bit crusty and the inside still moist and compact. To make it happened, your best bet is a kugelhopf pan.
The ingredients :
- 250g chocolate
- 225g sugar
- 125g melted butter
- 40g flour
- 5 eggs
The recipe :
- Pre-heat the oven up to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate and the butter seperately, then add them together in a big bowl.
- Add the sugar and the flour.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks: Mix the egg yolks with the rest and put the egg whites in a new bowl.
- Stir the mixture with a whisk until until smooth.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
- Add them delicately to the mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the mixture in a greased kugelhopf pan and put it in the oven.
- Bake the cake for around 25 minutes. Stick a knife in the cake to know if it’s ready (if there’s some dough on the knife, it’s not ready yet!).
- Let it rest a bit and then…enjoy it! 🙂