The success is guaranteed!
Want to eat some cake, but you don’t have much time and motivation? Then you are in the right place! Quatre-quarts is a child’s play! Quatre-quarts stands for four quarters: 1/4 sugar, 1/4 flour, 1/4 butter and 1/4 eggs. You simply need to weight the desired amout of eggs (with shell) and put the same amount of all the other ingredients (for example, 3 eggs weight around 125g).
The ingredients :
- 125g flour
- 125g sugar
- 125g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet baking powder
The recipe :
- Pre-heat the oven up to 180°C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and stir with a whisk until until smooth.
- Pour the dough in a greased cake pan.
- Bake the cake for around 25 minutes.
- And here we are! Enjoy! 🙂